1. Jumpers I am in love with wool jumpers at the moment for Michael. So thick and warm and really well made. I like plain and traditional designs for Michael and think they look really smart.
The blue jumper was £13 from Next and the green one only £7 from Asda. He also wore one on his birthday(see post) that was from H&M. They have a really good range of winter clothing this year.
2. Dressing Gown and slippers. Must haves when getting up on cold mornings! Love soft dressing gowns, I have 3! The one Michael has was only £5 from Mothercare. His slippers were from the Disney Store and were a birthday present from my mum.
3. Vests! These really don't have to be anything special. I got Michael some plain white vests in a pack of 3 for only £1.70 in Primark. They are only to wear under his shirts on the days it is bitterly cold.
4. Winter coat I actually bought Michael's winter coat last year in the sales. It was £25 reduced to £9. Winter coats can be expensive but Asda sell reasonably priced coats that are quite nice. Michael's coat is from Next and is fleece lined so should keep him nice and toasty.
5. Gloves and hat. Again bought these just last week from Primark because you really do not need to pay a lot of gloves and a hat in my view. Just plain black will do. Although I am not sure Michael will wear his hat, he took off his summer cap all the time. If anyone has any tips for encouraging their child to keep on their hat let me know!
6. Wellies. It rains a lot! Must have if you are out a lot whatever the weather like we are. Got plain blue ones from Asda for just £5. They will do nicely. Even in the buggy with the raincover Michael needs waterproof shoes. Yet to find a buggy raincover that covers his bottom of the legs and feet!
There are still some things I do need to buy Michael. He has long sleeved pjs but I will probably buy him some thicker ones as well. It gets really cold at our place.
Also have to share, how cute is Michael's Halloween costume?!
I know it's early since Halloween is a while away. However Home Bargains have some of their range in and this vampire costume was only £4.99 Bargain! so thought I would buy it and put it away for him. I love Halloween so of course Michael is dressed up every year!
Now Michael is all set for Winter clothing wise I can get my winter stuff out and have a sort out. Every year I always seem to need more jumpers! We also dig out the extra blankets and hot water bottles later down the year. Am also in love with more autumn based candles.
Let me know what you do to prepare for Winter.